Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2012 global net sales of US$16 billion.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. If you’re ready to fulfill your potential, consider sharing your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills. You will work with legendary brands, nourish people around the world, and start building your own legacy.
- Global Consumer Insights Associate - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Functional Area(s): Market ResearchDepartment: As part of our market research team, you’ll bring fresh and innovative approaches to business challenges, as well as your robust toolkit of research skills. After all, we’re one of the largest food companies on the planet, and our brands are household names around the world. Acting as the “voice of the consumer” for a business unit, you’ll address key business issues that spa...
- Software Developer\Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Functional Area(s): Information SystemsDepartment: General Mills’ Global Business Solutions Division offers a fun, collaborative and dynamic workplace. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with business partners and work with state-of-the-art technology to design innovative solutions to drive real business value. You will participate in our unique rotational program where we will provide three different opportunitie...
- Associate Human Resources Manager - Vineland, NJ
- Description: Functional Area(s): Human ResourcesDepartment: At General Mills, Human Resources is a key business partner. HR Professionals lead strategies that fuel an innovative, flexible, and dynamic organization that employees are proud to be a part of. Central to these efforts are Associate Human Resources Managers (Among other responsibilities, AHRMs :• Own HR leadership and generalist support for employee teams• Build differentia...