|Building Engineer Apprentice||Minneapolis, MN||03/04/2014|
|Campaign Operations Planner||Minneapolis, MN||03/29/2014|
|Controls Engineer — Chanhassen||Chanhassen, MN||04/09/2014|
|Corporate Records Manager||Minneapolis, MN||01/07/2014|
|Customer Specialist (Operations and Trade) Minneapolis Minnesota||Minneapolis, MN||04/04/2014|
|Dairy Scientist \ Engineer||Minneapolis, MN||02/26/2014|
|Global Consumer Insights Associate – Strategic Analytics||Minneapolis, MN||03/27/2014|
|HR Business Analyst||Minneapolis, MN||04/11/2014|
|Retail Sales Manager Birmingham Alabama||Minneapolis, MN||04/16/2014|
|Senior International Tax Reporting Manager||Minneapolis, MN||03/15/2014|
|Senior Paralegal||Minneapolis, MN||03/04/2014|
|Warehouse Management Systems Analyst||Minneapolis, MN||12/21/2013|
|Web Infrastructure Operations Specialist||Minneapolis, MN||02/12/2014|
Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 global net sales of US$17 billion.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. If you’re ready to fulfill your potential, consider sharing your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills. You will work with legendary brands, nourish people around the world, and start building your own legacy.
- Warehouse Management Systems Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Functional Area(s): Information Systems Job Description: MAIN RESPONSIBILITIESThe successful candidate will provide day-to-day analysis IT/IS services, including but not limited to end user support, enhancements, and capital project work for the RedPrairie application.• Provide technical leadership on the team to assist with support and capital project work. • Mentor and educate junior members of the staff to level skill ...
- Corporate Records Manager - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Functional Area(s): Corporate Careers Job Description: General Mills is seeking a Corporate Records Manager to provide leadership, direction, planning, supervision and overall management of the company’s records and information management (RIM) program. This position requires a records professional to lead and implement a records management strategy designed to meet the company’s policies, business goals, compliance oblig...
- Web Infrastructure Operations Specialist - Minneapolis, MN
- Description: Functional Area(s): Information Systems Job Description: General Mills is seeking a Web Infrastructure Operations Specialist responsible for supporting and driving a global web and application hosting infrastructure. Responsibilities involve IIS configuration and troubleshooting, enterprise application installation and support, F5 load balancer administration, assist development teams with .Net application issues, Java su...